BeDot Media Group is a domain registrar and web hosting provider founded in 2007. Our business is built on three simple principles: To offer competitive pricing, Services backed by the latest technology and Delivered through outstanding customer service.
We primarily provides services to small to medium sized businesses within the US, UK and Europe but have clients across the globe. We offer everything a small to medium sized business needs to get their business online.
We maintain partnerships with many of the industries leading providers including Dell, cPanel, Nominet and EURID.
The Business Admin Role requires you to provide support to new and existing customers via email, phone or live chat.
You will complete simple admin tasks such as resetting passwords, taking payments, unblocking IPs or increasing disk space. You will escalate more complex support and billing issues.
You will provide sales support to new BeDot customers, understanding their requirements and providing the appropriate solution for their needs.
You will carry out general internal administration such as updating documentation, maintenance schedules and adjusting pricing.
This is a part time role with the option in future to develop into a full time role.
Tell us about yourself!
Location: Work from Home with flexible working hours, but commute distance from Corona, CA.
Salary: $16,750/pa (Part Time)
Closing Date: October 1st
Start Date: October 31st
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Work from Home
- 20 days holiday a year (max 2 consecutive weeks)
- Federal Holidays
- Travel & Expenses Allowance
- Performance bonus each year upto $3,500
- Answer all inbound calls, emails & live chat requests ( Between 9-5 M-F )
- Manage (occasional) technical sales, support/billing, supplier communications questions
- Complete allocated client activities
- Manage some internal marketing activities (WordPress/social media/emails)
- Discuss new projects with new & existing clients
- Allocate projects to team and coordinate feedback from client to team
- Setup development environments for new projects
- Assist executives as required
- Avaliable between 9-5 M-F
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Familiar with managing multiple Social Media platforms
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Extremely Reliable
- Idealy English/Spanish Speaking
- Ideally familiar with WordPress