1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Click File, select Info, click Add Account.
3. Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
4. Click Internet E-mail and click Next.
5. Fill in your information and click More Settings:
- Use mail.domain.com for both incoming and outgoing mail servers
- Select POP3 or IMAP from Account Type
- Full email address for username and password
- Check the Remember password checkbox
- Uncheck the Test Account Settings by clicking the Next button check box
6. Click on the Outgoing Server tab and do the following:
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Click Use same settings as my incoming mail server
7. Click on the Advanced tab and do the following:
- Make sure the incoming server (POP3) is set to 110
- Make sure the incoming server (IMAP) is set to 143
- Make sure the Outgoing server (SMTP) is set to 25
- Under Delivery, choose your preference
- Click OK.
- Click Next and click Finish.